Author Topic: Getting details of Kapu people in a Specific Area  (Read 5357 times)

Offline ravuriravindra

Getting details of Kapu people in a Specific Area
« on: May 06, 2014, 11:40:09 AM »
Hi All,
      I have a suggestion regarding finding our community people and reach them easily like different groups(countries) branching to different cities and then adding the person's present location. I think in this way we can easily find our community people in a specific area and reach them rather than asking in general forum.

Offline admin

• Administrator
Re: Getting details of Kapu people in a Specific Area
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2014, 12:05:32 PM »
Hi,
Wise thought!! but to find/search members we can also use family tree search.

thanks
Team

Offline ravuriravindra

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2014, 08:02:25 PM »
Hi Admin,
            The suggestion I gave is to find unknown people(Our Community) in a specific area which may not be relevant to Family Tree. As family tree can search only specific Surname. Let me explain in detail. Let us think I am new to a specific area, I want to know if anyone of our community is staying in that area. Then we need some sort of tree to search. For that I am thinking we can locate the people of our community if we have a tree built on Area specific also, so that we can group faster(which I think is lacking in our community). The tree which I thought is Countries -> States -> Cities. Let us think I am in a city. I will register if I am first user, if I am an user already then I need to delete the previous place and register in new place. Once registered will be public. Registered member can see the people staying in that city and can get grouped.
Thanks,
Ravi. 

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2020, 12:44:58 AM »
Hello Ravuri garu,
I tried searching our member in family tree. I have used the search option area wise. I could find many member .i have contacted fee member too.thankntoy for the initiative.